1. We can help you with migration. Azure allows users to migrate their complete solution to the cloud with ease. Saving you time, money and effort, Total Enterprise Solutions can assist you through this process. Or there is a step by step guide how to do it yourself here
2. Security is top of any organisations agenda following the implementation of the General Data Protection Act, and the continual threat of hacking or data leaks. Microsoft have a dedicated security team to ensure the highest levels of security is taking care of the Azure cloud. With the ability to back up your data in various locations around the globe, you can be sure your system is safe and secure backed up in another data center. View our infographic on the cloud here.
Microsoft are also investigating an eco-friendlier data centre in the sea. You can watch a video about this here:
3. We practice what we preach. We never store customer data, systems or our projects on hardware. It is all in the Azure cloud. This is due to its reliability. Your team can access their work any time of the day or night.
4. It’s so flexible. Buy the space you need now, and increase your requirement as you grow. If you have a sudden requirement for more space, Azure keeps track of your solution and will auto scale to ensure your requirements are always met.
For more information around Azure’s scalability click here.
5. From data to insight in seconds. Make educated decisions with your data exactly how you want to visualise it. Power BI and Azure are both tools Total Enterprise Solutions use to help you streamline, secure and run your organisation with to give you what you need when you need it.
Keep an eye on our blog to see Power BI webinars coming soon.
If you would like to discuss moving your organisation into the Azure Cloud and the benefits around this, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 0345 257 1173