Directions EMEA 2018 did not disappoint. Some of our team went along to find out all of the latest exciting updates coming for Microsoft Dynamics NAV, and the newly released Microsoft Dynamics Business Central. If you’re coming to the TES 2018 customer day you will hear about all of the innovative features, and benefits of Business Central.
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV we know and love has had it’s annual upgrade, and enhancements to ensure it remains a market leading product. Equipping it’s users with the latest technology.
The platform has been evolving for over a decade and has stood the test of time with TES and customers alike. Millions of people every year adopt NAV, and Business Central will continue to be reliable, forward thinking and… central to your business!
TES had one of the largest attendees to the event to ensure we covered all angles with the latest release. The management team was spread across the business covering strategic, technical, operational and sales.
Lots of information came out of Directions, however, a few key points to note:
- TES will continue to support all versions of NAV. If you would like to discuss TES becoming your partner please drop us an email email@example.com
- Microsoft Dynamics Business Central has an exciting cutting edge future and you will not be disappointed with an upgrade.
- It offers complete integration of the Microsoft stack we all rely upon. Yes, Outlook, Office, Power Apps, etc, all of the Microsoft stack integrates with Business Central seamlessly.
- During the conference it was announced by HMRC, Microsoft are accredited for making tax digital
- In the new release of NAV, Business Central we are seeing the first applications of Machine Learning and AI providing business insights!
In recognition of TES’s recent progress and achievements our Managing Director, Paul Faulkner was asked to take the stage in a Q&A panel.
If you would like to talk to TES regarding NAV or Microsoft Dynamics Business Central drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 0345 257 1173