Day 10 of our Christmas campaign. This is a tip many of our customers find useful.
Blanket orders allow us to create a sales order and then ship and invoice to the customer over time. This is most effectively used when customers require large quantities of a product over a period of time.
The Following Steps Outline how to manually use Blanket Orders in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
1. Navigate to the Blanket Order List CRONUS UK Ltd./Departments/Sales & Marketing/Order Processing/Blanket Sales Orders
3. Populate the appropriate fields. Adding the Customer to whom you wish to sell to. Fields will then populate as they would on a Sales Order.
4. Add the lines to show what you wish to sell to the Customer.
Now that you have created your blanket order you will need to start sending out related orders.
6. You will receive an information message telling you which Sales order has been created for this Blanket Order.
7. Finally you Simply need to process the Created sales order as you would normally.
If you would like to discuss anything Microsoft Dynamics Business Central drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 0345 257 1173