TES have been working with the NFP Sector for over a decade. Microsoft Dynamics NAV, and the latest version of this, Business Central has stood the test of time as the NFP sectors choice of ERP system, but why?
Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central is the heart beat of an organisation looking after all aspects of the business, bringing together all the data to a common platform.
A tight grasp on financial information and all income streams is vital to Non profit organisations, the ability to do this, in real time is one of the key pieces of functionality that NFP Finance Directors appreciate about NAV.
What other functionality does NAV/Business Central offer?
Functionality includes –
- Financial management accounting. Manage your cash, assets and banking
- Partial VAT recovery reporting
- Clear restricted and unrestricted cash figures
- Budget holders have clear visibility of their data
- Multi level budget approval
- Sales and service. Manage your contact, sales opportunities and service contract.
- Project management. Create estimates, track projects and manage capacity.
- Business intelligence and reporting. Get a holistic view of your business and make informed decisions.
- Support for international currencies. Compete globally using multiple currencies and languages.
- Flexible deployment. Deploy on-premises or in the cloud, whichever model best fits your organisation
NAV gives NFP organisations full control over their financials, accurately forecasting budgets, allocating funds, compliant reporting and total visibility.
Our TES Added value in this is our industry experience. We have expert knowledge of the NFP sector, producing our own in-house software to enhance and resolve specific pain points Finance Directors in some of the current industry leading charities and not for profits we work with. We have most likely come across any issues you are currently wrestling with and will offer a solution.
Accurate budgets – Forecast budget for projects with tighter control over spend on events and campaigns.
TES Added value – set controls so each member of staff can use their own budget, approve their spend on any mobile device. While continually having a real time view of the total budget and actual spend.
Effective Collaboration – All departments can work seamlessly together by sharing information. All Microsoft programs we know, and love integrate seamlessly with NAV with means you can hit the ground running with this ERP system.
Compliant Reporting – SOFA & SORP rules are fully adhered to with the systems export functionality.
Increased Visibility – Common feedback we get from our users is how useful the 360-degree view of the business operation is. It allows a faster reaction to new opportunities, constant grasp on the budget and spend.
If you’re feeling like you don’t have total control over your accounting and purchase processes, if you’re in the Not for Profit sector and you want to discuss streamlining your business processes contact us to discuss is Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central is the right choice for your organisation.
Join the market leaders in Not for Profit using Microsoft Dynamics NAV and future proof your organisation.