|On Target Earnings of £75 – 100k||TES Rugeley Office with homeworking availability||Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm|
Total Enterprise Solutions is the leading UK Microsoft reseller offering solutions solely focused on the Charity & Not for Profit sector. TES experts have worked in the Dynamics channel since the very beginning, so know what works well. TES endeavours to create long-term partnerships with its customers, fully committed to providing a superior service.
TES Account Managers are critical to the company's success and the work they do creates real impact in the NFP sector. Due to the fantastic work of the current team, TES is looking for its next Account Manager to help drive customer satisfaction and maximise account potential.
If joining a rapidly growing and ambitious Microsoft Gold Partner sounds like your kind of thing, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Established in 2005, Total Enterprise Solutions, is a Microsoft Gold Partner, offering business solutions powered by Microsoft Dynamics Business Central/ NAV and Office 365. TES prides itself on working with integrity, delivering on the commitments made to its people and customers. Working under a policy of continual service improvement by constantly reviewing and improving processes, people and systems. From the owners of the business through to the wider team, TES cares about the business, customers and wider social impact. TES is passionate about the solutions it delivers.
About the Role
As Account Manager you will be the face of TES for all customer accounts within your portfolio as well as identifying relevant upselling opportunities and managing customer contracts and renewals. You will work to strict targets in line with the Company objectives and manage your workload effectively in order to ensure rapidly changing priorities and demands are met.
You will report regularly to the rest of the sales team and the Customer Success Team Manager on your individual sales performance and will accurately represent data on your sales pipeline and performance against business targets.
You will ensure that customer satisfaction is maximised by regularly attending client premises, scheduling calls and liaising closely with the operations and finance departments to ensure an effective and smooth customer journey.
You will provide broad overviews, feedback and suggestions in order to assist with improving Company best practice and customer experience.
- Schedule regular client visits and telecommunication in order to identify sales and upselling opportunities, to validate the quality of the service TES are providing
- Represent the Company as a first point of contact for your allocated accounts ensuring a professional and customer focussed approach
- Work to strict sales targets and ensure maximum customer satisfaction and NPS in line with Company objectives
- Complete effective contract reviews including annual renewals and identifying appropriate upselling opportunities to extend the length of contracts with your allocated accounts
- Manage rapidly changing priorities and demands by utilising excellent time management and setting realistic deadlines within Company SLAs
- Manage sales pipeline effectively and utilise SCOTSMAN with appropriate next activities defined and communicated tracked
- Regularly report to the Customer Success Team Manager on with high level sales performance and project forecasting data ensuring the Company’s Dynamics for Sales system is up to date
- Accurately draft detailed and meaningful sales proposals by comprehending client needs and effectively problem solving
- Complete basic elements of project management such as ensuring effective allocation of workforce to projects, liaising with scheduling as appropriate
- Provide meaningful and robust input to weekly sales call with sales team and sales Director by ensuring data is accurate and up to date
- Attend head office as and when required in line with business need
- Prepare and attend monthly sales meetings ensuring that accurate performance data reports are prepared in advance
- Effectively Log partner care incidents on QBS partner portal
- Work closely with marketing to create leads and opportunities within the customer base making contributions to materials such as webinars, blogs, LinkedIn. Ensure leads are recorded in Company’s CRM system with appropriate next activities
- Out of hours work as and when required in line with project requirements including late nights and weekends
- Liaise with other Company departments including resourcing, finance, project managers, development, service desk and consultancy to allocate priority work and ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Attend customer sites UK wide on a weekly basis to complete effective account management visits and follow up on subsequent actions in order to ensure excellent customer communication, satisfaction and revenue potential
- Ensure service delivery to your allocated accounts is of an excellent standard and escalate as and when needed to the correct team within TES for resolution while retaining the responsibility to check success is achieved
General for all staff
- The principle roles and responsibilities will change from time to time and the post holder is required to undertake any additional duties as deemed appropriate
- Staff must always adopt and endorse the company’s Mission Statement and all supporting policies, across all aspects of the role
- Staff are required to have a Personal Development plan and to participate in training, meetings or conference considered relevant to their job
- Staff must carry out their duties with full regard to the rules policies and procedures and conditions of service contained in the staff handbook
- To abide by the company’s policies and procedure
- To adhere to all health and safety legislation
- To undertake any other task that is deemed reasonable within your skill set
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solution based and customer focused
- Target driven with excellent time management skills and ability to manage changing demands
- High level sales and pipeline management (SCOTSMAN)
- Proven track record in sales and target-based environment with proven negotiation skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- Good Working knowledge of NAV, BC and Dynamics365
- Acute attention to detail
- Commercial awareness of competitive ERP and Business financial systems and implementation
- Demonstrable public sector, partner channel or NFP sales experience
- Logical and consistent approach to work and recording of information within TES systems, Business Central, 365 for Sales and Service Now
- Passion for improvement of process and systems