Claim your Microsoft Annual Enhancement Promotional Offer23 Jul 2020
Is your Dynamics NAV partner talking to you about the Microsoft promotion on your Annual Enhancement?
Microsoft has announced a new offer to help their Dynamics NAV and Business Central customers spread the cost of their annual enhancement, making their future move to Business Central SaaS Cloud as smooth and cost-effective as possible.
Basically, instead of your annual Enhancement Plan payment, you pay for, and license, Dynamics 365 Business Central (Cloud) users on a monthly basis, at the same total amount as your annual Enhancement Plan.
The benefits to you are:
- Reduce your capital spending. Spread your enhancement payments monthly instead of paying an annual lump sum.
- Reduce your cloud costs. You get a 60% discount on the Business Central Cloud users for a 3-year duration.
- If you have a high ratio of concurrent users, Microsoft will match up to 1:4 concurrent to named user ratio at £0 license cost.
- Allows for dual-use right and downgrade rights to the current Dynamics 365 Business Central and NAV on-premise version – you can continue to use your current on-premise application while you transition to your Dynamics 365 Business Central (Cloud) solution.
- You continue to get full Enhancement Plan benefits with the offer for your current on-premise application.
- You will have your licensed users for Dynamics 365 Business Central (Cloud) when you are ready to migrate, however there is no forced migration.
In order to qualify for part or all of this offer:
- You must be a Dynamics 365 Business Central or NAV on-premise customer on Dynamics Price List on the Dynamics price list.
- You must have an active Enhancement Plan and can apply for the offer prior to your renewal date expiry.
- You need to apply for this on your next renewal, if you miss this, you’ll miss the offer.
- If you have been affected by COVID-19, and you lapsed your Enhancement Plan subscription from January 2020 to July 31st 2020, you are also entitled to the offer but you must acquire licenses latest July 30th 2020 – Microsoft will void your lapsed fee.
You will be able to take advantage of this one-time offer 30 days prior to your annual enhancement.
Is your annual enhancement due for renewal, and has your current Dynamics partner walked you through this offer?
If you’d like to find out more then please contact Sue at Total Enterprise Solutions via email@example.com or 07432 874728.