What is Power BI?
Power BI is a business analytics service by Microsoft. It aims to provide interactive visualisations and business intelligence capabilities with an interface simple enough for end users to create their own reports and dashboards, delivering insights to enable fast, informed business decisions.
There are lots of benefits of having Power BI integrated with 365 Business Central, including:
- Unify yours and the analytics of the business
- Accelerate big data prep with Azure - by using a no-limits Azure 'data lake', you’ll reduce the time it takes to get insights and increase collaboration between business analysts and the team
- Find answers fast - with industry-leading AI, you can find insights quickly from both structured and unstructured data, including text and images
- Get unparalleled Excel integration - anyone who’s familiar with Office 365 can easily connect Excel queries, data models, and reports to Power BI Dashboards—helping to quickly gather, analyse, publish, and share Excel business data in new ways.
- Turn insights into action - go from data to insights and insights to action with the Microsoft Power Platform—combining Power BI with PowerApps and Microsoft Flow to easily build business applications and automate workflows.
- Streamline analytics in real-time - know what’s happening now, not just in the past; get access to real-time analytics so you’re always ready to make timely decisions.